- for more information please visit : http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US/Laser-Samples/Promotional-Items/Pages/board-game.aspx
Step 1: board
- Tip: For the best results and less cleaning effort, the board should be engraved from bottom to top. You can easily change the engraving direction. Open "plate" and click on "plate setup."
Step 3: figures
used laser parameters
- Board - TroLase 1,6 mm
- Engraving : power: 80% - speed: 100% - frequency: 500 ppi-air assist: ON
- Z- Offset: 1.5 mm
- For best engraving results, we've activated the "high quality" function and set 1.5 mm Z- Offset.
- Dots - Acrylic 0,8 mm
- Cutting: power: 33% - speed: 1.2 % - frequency: 1.000 Hz - air assist: ON
- Figures - Acrylic 3,2 mm
- Cutting power: 45% - speed 0.4% - frequency: 1.000 Hz - air assist: ON
- Z-Offset: 0,6 mm
- Here we also worked with 0.6mm Z-Offset for a smoother engraving.
- Sticker - TroLase Lights 0,1 mmthicker - troLase Lights 0,1 mm
- Engraving : power: 35% - speed:50% - frequency: 500 ppi - air assist: ON
- Z- Offset : 2 mm
- Cutting : power: 20% - speed: 2% - frequency: 1.000 Hz - air assist: ON
KissCut: power: 8% - speed: 2% - frequency: 1.000 Hz - air assist: ON
We also recomend that you activate the "high quality" function. The laser process takes more time, but the perfect result is worth it.