Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Flux:love



I was always intrigued by this idea of creating the possibility to wear the observations and sensations of the city in a fashion accessory: object: necklace.
When one of my clients approached me to create a custom made necklace I was once again caught in the sketches of my current research focus. The dynamics of movement and the creation of wholeness were the main principles from which I wanted to shape the form and expression of the statement necklace. Two flows that come together creating and existing between actions: reaction are what I tried to express through this custom made necklace that I called simply Flux: love.
Similarly to the urban tissue of Bangkok where I am living, the weavings and intertwined flux realities and illusions are directly portrayed in a wearable urban diagram of the city’s structures and scenarios.





2 comments:

A dash of Minimal chic: On outfits, exhibitions & invitations - Featuring The Paperless Post

featuring Oscar de la Renta cards design for Paperless post  https://www.paperlesspost.com/cards/group/oscar_de_la_renta Oh, the sme...