Thursday, June 9, 2011

Refreshing laser cut summer schedule

The summer is beginning and I am back from my trip. Preparing a refreshing laser cut schedule for the summer. Stay tuned and follow us while we share our inspirations, designs & creative energy with you. 
***
Летото започнува, а јас се вратив од своето патување со многу инспирација и впечатоци. Подготвувам освежителен распоред со ласерски исечени летни дизајни. Останете со нас додека ги споделуваме нашите инспирации, дизајни и креативна енергија. 





2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging this year & have just finished off my own blog on fashion, food, travel & interior design.
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
    I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look at it :) thanks for sharing :) I am always into exchange of creative energies ****
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

City narratives collection by Aleksandra Shekutkovska

available at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/theurbclvplatform