Monday, May 16, 2011

★ When illustration, architecture and fashion come together ★

My friend Ivana Bertic was kind enough to make the illustration for the poster for my upcoming exhibition. 


Her illustrations are genuine, unique, courageous, and I am flattered that she decided to make an illustration inspired by Wonderland. I think it fits perfectly with the concept for my upcoming exhibition and a new revised interpretation of the theme of wonderland. 


What I mostly admire is the essence she captures in her drawing interpretation. 


Hope you enjoy it ! :)
4 days left Laser Cut Design Laboratory is working full speed :) 


Link to her wonderful world where you can find more illustrations http://lemondedeyves.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

A dash of Minimal chic: On outfits, exhibitions & invitations - Featuring The Paperless Post

featuring Oscar de la Renta cards design for Paperless post  https://www.paperlesspost.com/cards/group/oscar_de_la_renta Oh, the sme...